Here a scenario of a participation:
- The first thing you have to do is to register (or to log in if you already have an account). You then will have
access to the secured parts of the site.
- You then can download the data sets of a problem here.
- You are now able to learn a model from the .train file you have just downloaded. This can be done using your own algorithm, or using one of the baselines we provide.
- Using the learnt model, you can compute the probabilities it associates to the strings in the .test file you have initially downloaded.
- You need then to normalize these probabilities so that they sum to one (remember that no string in the test set has a zero probability in the target model).
- You can then submit your sequence of probabilities on the compete page. Your submission should start with the total number of probabilities that follow
(which has to be exactly the number of strings in the .test file). The rest of the submission has to contain the probabilities in the exact same order than in the .test file.
- If everything goes well, the compete page will reload and you will be able to read the feedback (if it is not the case, please feel free to contact us).
- You can then start again the process at the item you want.